Friday, August 5, 2011

Time to start a revolution

Oh no, am I some anti-US revolutionist?  No, I am American, I think America was built on some great ideas and principles.  Unfortunately this country has go astray, it is our responsibility (The people) to get it back on track.

It is easy to point at the politicians and say they broke it.  Reality, we broke it.  We need to send a message to Washington to tell the House, Senate and President, no more.  We need to stop voting from two parties because our dad voted for this party.    Anti-Gun Control, Pro Socialized medicine people don't have to choose one or the other, there are parties out there that support these combinations and if not create one.  Individuals should be on the ballot, there should be no "Vote all Republican" on the ballot at all.  Parties need to be abolished, it should be all about America and what is best for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment